1. There is more than one device at home, but buying multiple IPTV service subs is expensive, so I want to find the best solution to save money?
2. I has a paid subs for an IPTV service. My Family doesn't want to watch Football with me but their can't watch anything else on her Mobile Phone because the IPTV Stream provider allows only one user at a time. If I start watching a stream, they will stop working.
Enjoy AirTV Extra 2nd 3rd subscription in the bedroom, Mobile, or PAD anywhere!
Here we would like to update you that Family Package is just released, which can help you save 60% for the second device subscription.
Then you can enjoy the Same Live TV in your bedroom or mobile phone or PAD anywhere, but saving a lot.
Excited, Family Package 3Days Free available, you can test firstly!
1. Family Package Manual
2. Family Package FAQ
This Subs Package is mainly for family.
When you have the AirTV Extra IPTV version subscription code, you can buy Sub-Device code(s) on the Second/Third Devices for your family! Click here learn about IPTV Free trial Guide
With the family package, you can use AirTV Extra IPTV version as Multi-Room
IPTV/Multi- Devices IPTV, Saving money and Enjoy more Family Fun!
You might be wondering:
Manual Details as below:
|Active Code||UserID||Type||Valid Until|
IPTV Sub-Device can only run Sub-Device App and share the valid subscription of Master Device, Sub-Device doesn't have its own subscription, Sub-Device cannot recharge any active code.
1. To Use the Sub-Device, there are two steps
a. the user has to bind Sub-Device to Master Device by input any of the active code whichever been used on Master Device after Sub-Device code has been bound successfully to the Master Device, the user shall be able to to see the Master Device information as above Second row.
b. the user has to recharge ‘Sub-Device Code’ to active Sub-Device after Sub-Device Code has been recharged, the user shall be able to see the valid period of Sub- Device as an above Third row.
2. Sub-Device can only recharge the "Sub-Device Code". "Sub-Device Code" doesn't contain any subscription of channels. "Sub-Device Code" can be only used to extend the valid period of the Sub-Device device. There are two kinds of Sub-Device Code: 3days free and 12Month Paid. if Master Device's subscription has expired, Sub-Device cannot watch Channel as well.
3. Sub-Device can only work in the same home Network of "Master Device". If Master Device and Sub-Device work from different Networks, the user account will be blocked.
But here’s the kicker:
|Active Code||UserID||Type||Valid Until|
1. One Master Device can support two Sub-Devices at maximum.
2. If Master Device is broken, the user can move the subscription to a new Master Device without effect Sub-Device.
#What is Multi-Room IPTV?
#Am I allowed to use each TV on different IP or ISP?
#How many Devices does Family Package support?
#How to use Sub-Device code?
#What is the Master Device & Sub-Device?
#Why there are two valid dates for Master Device & Sub-Device?
#Difference between Master Device & Sub-Device
1. For AirTV Extra IPTV Family Package can be known as Multi-Device IPTV or Multi-Room IPTV. When buying a 12months Subscription code, then you can pay 60% OFF price to buy Sub- Device Code to activate more devices for your family, max at 3devices in total (1 Master Device and 2 Sub-Devices).
2. Family Package needs you to install our IPTV Extra APK & Sub-Device APK, both APKs support Android TV Box, Firestick, Android Phone, Android PAD, Samsung Phone, and so on.
3. One Device can be used in the Living room, the other device can be used in the sleeping room at the same time.
1. Watching on one device, you can connect any TV to any Internet Provider in the world.
2. Watching on over 2 devices at the same time, need to under the same IP/ISP(ONE IP Network).
Till now IPTV Family Package offers max at 3 devices as Multi-Room / Multi-Devices subscription.
1. Installed Sub-Device Apk on the Sub Device (the second/third device).
2. Bind Sub-Device to Master Device(the first device) by inputting subscription code(xxxxxxxxxxc) whichever been used on Master Device.
3. Fill in Sub-Device Code(exxxxxxxxxxuc) to the Second/Third Devices, after Sub-Device code has been recharged, can watch Live Channels & VOD directly.
A=Master Device, B=Sub-Device
1. Install the IPTV Extra version APK on the Device A.
2. Install the Sub-Device APK on the Device B.
3. After Activated Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxc) on Device A, then bind Device B by filling in same Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxc) on Device B.
4. Then Device A becomes Master Device; device B becomes Sub-Device (Slave Device).
Here's the point:
The Valid Date of Master Device & Sub-Device can be the same or different. Because they are with each own date.
1. 99% is the same, including all Live Channels & VOD.
2. The only difference: Sub-Device does not have Cloud PVR Function. Because now the system does not support.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on:
1. Our IPTV will always maintain a stable unbuffered streaming service, and will gradually add more practical functions.
2. We also hope that our users can provide us with feedback so that we can make it better.
Can you get IPTV for free?
How to IPTV with catch up?
How to AirTV IPTV on the firestick?
A：Login, MY ACCOUNT-My Orders-View Order-SKU/IPTV CODE Or Check mail/spam box, code is also sent automatically. Or contact us by email.
A: Pls fill in the correct code. Or check whether install correct apk, there are two version: Normal (Blue)&Plus (Red).
Leave a Message